Give us 5% of your confidence and we will EARN the other 95%. Call us now!

What We Can Offer

You have searched all over and eventually found your dream home. We understand you are about to make the biggest purchase of your life and you don't want to be stuck with a money pit. We can help make sure that doesn't happen. 

ESSENTIAL HOME INSPECTION


Essential home inspections include roofing, exterior, structure, electrical, heating, cooling, insulation, plumbing, and the interior.

EXTENDED HOME INSPECTION


All the perks of the standard home inspection plus thermal imaging, energy audit and an inspection of appliances.

CONDO INSPECTION


Condos don't always include all the same systems as a regular home. We can inspect just those specific to your situation.

INSPECTION ADD-ONS


If you're looking into energy audits, thermal imaging, or water testing, we can include these with any inspection.

Why FS-INSPECTION and Property Inspections?

We are among the top home inspection companies in the greater Montreal area with experienced and highly qualified home inspectors. If you are purchasing a home in the Montreal area, or would you like some trusted advice before starting a renovation give us a call. Leverage the specialized training and experience of Montreal’s home inspection company to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision.

Professional Affiliations

FS Inspection Reviews

Montreal Home Inspectors
Rated 5 / 5 based on 4 reviews. 1

Google Reviews FS Inspection G O O G L E RATING

★★★★★
IT'S EASY TO BOOK AN INSPECTION WITH US.

Simply call our office and we'll be happy to set an appointment that fits your schedule. Our office is open from 8AM to 8PM Sunday through Saturday. If you're calling after hours, please leave a message and we'll get back to you within 12 hours.

To book online, check our Book Inspection page for more information.
Serving the Greater Montreal Area

FS-INSPECTION Home & Property Inspections  been amongst the of best home inspection company in Montreal and surrounding areas for the 2015 and 2016. Our superior combination of experience, preparedness, certifications, continuing education programs, and professional affiliations continue to make us ideal choice for your home inspection needs in the Greater Montreal Area. When looking for a top home inspection company that has high quality home inspectors in the Montreal, Laval and Longueuil areas, give us a call and see for yourself.

Contact Us











2234

Share by: